BEARINGS

To: "Alpine list" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: BEARINGS
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlmcle@saturnnet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 23:41:51 -0700
Hey out there in AlpineLand......

I need help! After talking with my machinist today regarding the progress on
my series five race engine, I found out that all the machine work is
finished and all the parts ordered are in, except: the rod bearings and cam
bearings are on back order.

They have reportedly tried all of their suppliers (and Alpine suppliers),
and rod and cam bearing's appear at this time to be made of "UNOBTANIUM"!!

I need a set of 10 over rod bearings for a series five engine and a set of
cam bearings for a series five engine.

Anyone who can help get this racecar back on the track please shoot me an
email as soon as you can.

Thanks in advance,
    Carl
    CSRG #247, series one Sunbeam Alpine