FWD:parts for series V

To: Message Alpine <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: FWD:parts for series V
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 15 Sep 00 09:03:21 -0500
Can anyone help Mr. Rissling?

I have recently acquired a 1966 series V and am
starting to collect parts for it.  The first thing I
am looking for is an engine (complete) or a good block
if there are none available.  Do you have any contacts
for parts in Western Canada or the North West U.S?

I want to restore this car to it's full original
beauty and may need some advice if it is not too much
trouble.  Any suggestions?

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Kevin Rissling.