Fw: Mail Notification

To: Message Alpine <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Mail Notification
From: Patrick Wheeler <tokpw@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 18:33:05 -0700
Traderonline has a pretty cool notification system that tells you when a new
vehicle meeting your criteria has been posted, in this case, anything
Sunbeam.  I'll see if I can get it set to automatically forward to the list
as long as no-one minds (insert all standard disclaimers here) . . .
-Patrick
SV, Richmond, CA
. . . missing Palo Alto Brit Meet, grrr. . . .