Re: SV Gas Pedal

To: CANISDOG@aol.com
Subject: Re: SV Gas Pedal
From: Victor Hughes <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:07:27 +1000
> Paul,

At times like these it may be a little consolation to that know your not alone.
I too am past the $10K mark on the S3 and it's not yet back on the road - this
being a car we originally bought as 'cheap transport'.

Still, it now looks great and now should be back in service in our Spring (your
Fall).  So keep smiling and enjoy your classic - thats what I tell myself
anyway!

Vic Hughes