[6pack] [TR] CL ad

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, six pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] [TR] CL ad
From: yellowtr@adelphia.net
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 08:41:57 -0400

--------------BFEB7DAAAD2D7CA09D6ED8B4

Dave,

  I have been taking my parts stash up to
https://britishautosalvage.com/index.html the past few years. I am
finished with restoring and my cars are in perfect running order. The
owner inherited the yard with all its wrecks and salvaged parts. Nice
guy. I will be taking more and more there as time goes by.

He has offered me $ to pay for my travel etc. but I refuse. My hope is
that younger guys will take up the hobby and maintain our beloved
Triumphs long after we are gone.

Bob

On 4/6/23 7:41 AM, DAVID MASSEY wrote:
> Beautiful car.  Good luck with your sale.  Like you I am trying to
> thin the herd.  We frequently hear stories of widows left with a
> garage full of cars and parts that need to be moved and quickly.  It
> is better to unload this stuff in a more gradual manner.
>
> Dave

  <head>

  </head>
          class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
          href="https://britishautosalvage.com/index.html";
          moz-do-not-send="true">https://britishautosalvage.com/index.html</a>
        the past few years. I am finished with restoring and my cars are
        in perfect running order. The owner inherited the yard with all
        its wrecks and salvaged parts. Nice guy. I will be taking more
        and more there as time goes by. <br>
        hope is that younger guys will take up the hobby and maintain
        our beloved Triumphs long after we are gone. <br>
        wrote:<br>
        cite="mid:2019472223.353381.1680781292486@mail.yahoo.com">
          charset=UTF-8">
          sans-serif;">
              sale.  Like you I am trying to thin the herd.  We
              frequently hear stories of widows left with a garage full
              of cars and parts that need to be moved and quickly.  It
              is better to unload this stuff in a more gradual
manner.</font><br>
              sans-serif;">
                sans-serif;">

style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;color:black;"><br>
            style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font
              size="2">-----Original Message-----<br>
              From: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
                href="mailto:yellowtr@adelphia.net";
                moz-do-not-send="true">yellowtr@adelphia.net</a><br>
              To: Triumphs <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
                href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";
                moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;triumphs@autox.team.net&gt;</a>;
              six pack <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
                href="mailto:6pack@autox.team.net";
                moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;6pack@autox.team.net&gt;</a><br>
              Sent: Wed, Apr 5, 2023 7:03 am<br>
              Subject: [TR] CL ad<br>