Re: [6pack] TR6 and Nissan pickup update

To: Richard Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>, TR6 <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 and Nissan pickup update
From: im sloane via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 02:21:38 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=PNjKUZEUSuubKch3xELswUMIITu5q/ewWjtoRxfU+wg=; b=NEoMvC3NoMuJys4sxTEjdF0MsfyKL8iKp98N5juturbYKfrLU65Yv752Vs5UMpa98VJaO5eSoaV9RqXWgXKKiCo8X1a5NM6GGDw0OiFirKZQbYLNlmnSqsR4SNZVhv9tyICIFH+J3rJ0hhwzsWrsGWpeiyN+kb6QwXH6+DC4AaW0GsS7kEZcBCggAxp6TaWfl+pb1FQPZObzqG15nNmkv2baaprVnWJYpVnUhRGouwCXLR1F8/yIth//jaKnqYsTgQlq2JxcUoiW/tIWXU7ykmwC1rVtkvSGeO4nOWV9pJgNLToOoxw21gUcdgzfY7YL+pZyU2ludrgN14vtCB0i9Q==
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=PNjKUZEUSuubKch3xELswUMIITu5q/ewWjtoRxfU+wg=; b=cITuDo+2h6Ig7hMVb/wcb7oloM+M6y6A1+4OM3tDhVx7a7jL6aKckjmAzoTaEYleS8X+6TMSAk7WgwMAjuPJMt9V96XbmkHMVnSaUGxKzVLHg9lGw1Sr7g5zaJzgK5DggQKpCq4DefoXa0+GWBqRevYYAVc3a8ZL/AZxJDPkibvjBVklzMpc6S2/oTaIelnIuHxKJ1eyH12q+QWd+jl3swN52tLiKYjIRFUPH9McJehXVFfI4HXLnAis+t/tiDryhLwL69oUA6iAYH0oPYzD8GgIc9CRg2t8W6G2x/Lx9XGAj6O2LLJlisbhoA33BD60jNpy/4Poh1wI5I7MBbZZQA==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=eeemlBaZmQeWezCIp3exMLuRm+lqOfOHtzqY/bi0a5ACaM+teZOs+mkugpkjBltmipV6YHh94NolBZN2Za8rvcwcQ6Uh8NK+lYlAI6sYVU2bR8be+8g/atkaCf4ItghhHOozlEHFHc4VIOLHIMqz52Sl//epTq0VbiwvGVw1XnlrCJqPWbVrF/B4dGM/0i6bk6QZc0SrUEjnjtiPlW4FX3Vfqnfn2Oxf16uKdzvcwWRd0NECfYhjEf+gqnPnDxVNCQCMIJsGW5yUEcSRAAUAZPVQMVAQf/Si6ylTWo7iEgyE0xTKAuswre+GTRrc5lORKx9RwdBhLG4EexEacv5FYg==

--_000_SN1PR18MB22392E9CF6B0DBCDBD15F6A28E250SN1PR18MB2239namp_

I too have enjoyed and been inspired by the level of detail performed and s=
hared with our group on this "daily driver" restoration.  I have little dou=
bt that at some point Rick will hit some TR-gremlin and need some assistanc=
e from the seasoned TR-experts. I will concede that this has possibly been =
an unusual use of this forum, but I would respectfully suggest that anyone =
not enjoying the dialogue simply press "delete". I would also remind that n=
ot too long ago this forum was almost completely dead for quite a while and=
 I've been afraid it would be deleted.

Sloane
69-Six
72-Spit