Re: [6pack] Trafficator Clip

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Trafficator Clip
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 17:34:19 -0500
I can't remember the exact details, but I believe I had to do two
adjustments to get it to cancel correctly and also get the wheel
straight when headed straight ahead.  I rotated the steering wheel so
its detent was between the two on the switch.  I also had to rotate the
steering column down at the rack.  That's the only place I could find to
get it lose.  Maybe there is a better way. You could also fiddle with
the tie rod ends, but the wheel alignment guy wanted to keep them equal
in length for reduced bump steer.