[6pack] MG-TF opportunity

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] MG-TF opportunity
From: "Bill Wellbaum" <wcwellbaum@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 17:42:40 -0800
I took a call from a guy here in Las Vegas who has lost interest in his MG-TF
1250.  Hasn't run for about 20 years but does have a rebuilt engine.  Has been
in Las Vegas for most of its life so rust may not be an issue.  Has been
garaged its entire life.  He is looking for offers in the $6,000 range.  If
interested call Mike on 702-876-7522.  NFI on my part.  I have not seen this
car--but it is certainly available for inspection.

Bill Wellbaum
Membership Chair
British Auto Club of Las Vegas
baclv.org