Re: [6pack] TR6 camber adjustment

To: jrmcarthur55@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 camber adjustment
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 19:15:29 EDT
I studied the camber chart about five or six years ago and could not  for
the life of me make it translate to reality when the wheels hit the  ground.
I then studied what I wanted to achieve with the car on the  ground, made
some notes and then crawled under the car on jack stands and held  brackets
in place until I got a fair estimate of how to get there.  I only  had to
raise and lower the car three times, making a bracket change each time,  until
I got where I wanted to go.  I highly recommend the adjustable  brackets.  I
stubbornly persevered to do it the 'old way' and in the end  felt a little
foolish.  Buy the brackets.  It is true; mental health  is expensive.

I think the chart is meaningful in a perfect world but a 35 - 40 year old
chassis is far from perfect.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO