[6pack] question about rear suspension

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] question about rear suspension
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:09:20 +0000
Team,
My brother has just had new mid-grade rear springs and a tube shock conversion
installed on his 73-Six. The shock conversion was the type that bolts right on
to the existing mount points, I forget the name. His right rear tire is still
squatting a bit. It's noticable following him, and with a bubble level on the
center caps, it appears the other three are just right, but this one is out at
the bottom. If I tried to state that with technical tire terms, I'd probably
use the wrong term. Any tips on what may cause this or how to adjust?

thanks,
Sloane :)
69-Six
Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn 10 hidden secrets from Jamie.
http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550
F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008