Re: [6pack] Miata seat bracket

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Miata seat bracket
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:59:23 +0000
There was a guy at this past weekend's "The Gathering" in NC with Miata seats
with the Mazda rails just bolted to the floor. It sat great and I saw no
problem with a few new holes in the floorpans. If we can find some good seats,
I think that's what we're gonna do.

Sloane :)
69-Six> Has anyone figured out how to mount the Miata seats so that they are
the same > height as the TR seats? I've got a pair, but haven't installed
because > initial fitting showed that I would be looikng at the windshield
header instead of > through the windshield. I'm 6'2" and need all the head
Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World Series. Get in
the game.
http://club.live.com/word_slugger.aspx?icid=word_slugger_wlhm_admod_april08