Re: [6pack] ZDDP again "Answer from STP"

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] ZDDP again "Answer from STP"
From: "Gary Fluke" <gary.fluke@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 10:41:03 -0700
I contacted STP regarding their product, which I used.  This is what they
came back with:

Dear Mr. Fluke,

Thank you for contacting us about STP Oil Treatment. We always appreciate
hearing from our consumers.

I am unable to tell you how much zddp is in the oil treatment as it is
proprietary.  There is adaquate zddp in both the red bottle and the blue
bottle for your tappats.Again, thank you for contacting us.

Sincerely,

 Candy Thoma

Consumer Response Representative

Consumer Services