[6pack] Steering arm rub

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net"
Subject: [6pack] Steering arm rub
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:27:03 -0400
    I've noticed a rubbing sound when I make a hard left turn into my
garage.  I had written it off to tire rub as I have 205-70/15 tires.  It
was louder tonight, so I crawled under with a flashlight and I  could
see that upper ball of the anti roll bar link is hitting the right
steering arm where the tie rod end attaches.  Before I take out the
angle grinder,  What do I have set up incorrectly and what do I need to
do to fix it.    Thanks for any help.  John Mitchell  76 TR6