[6pack] Looking for previous owner

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Looking for previous owner
From: Pete Kronberg <pete_kronberg@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 05:57:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Folks,

I have just acquired a 75 '6- CF38421U, dark green
(I'm not so sure it's BRG, however). I bought it from
Marc Evans, proprietor of New England Classic Cars in
Stratford Ct.

Now, the guy he acquired the car from only had it for
about 5 months- (apparently traded it and some other
cars for a rare condition Morgan)...and he came from
Georgia.
Not sure if the previous owner to him was from
Georgia, but...I'm trying to establish contact, in
order to find out more on the history of this car's
care.

Always dicey buying a car w/o documentation, but it
has been gone over thoroughly (and in very fine
shape)...but...I'd like to have a chat with one or
both of these owners to get a feel for work done
(besides the obvious).

Any thoughts on this? I'm particularly interested in
what the fine folks at GTA might know of this car.
Photos can be furnished as requested.

Thanks in advance,

Pete
Once-again TR6 owner