Re: [6pack] TR6 cooling hoses

To: rpeglow@optonline.net (Bob)
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 cooling hoses
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 14:50:53 -0700
 Bob P---If you are also replacing the two heater hoses on the passenger
side of the firewall, you can use compressed air. Blow from the top hose
out thru the bottom hose, on the engine side.

Dick

 From: rpeglow@optonline.net(Bob)

Hello Lists,
Spring is here. I'll be changing all the cooling hoses on my six. I'll
pull the thermostat and leave radiator cap off for draining. Will
coolent drain so heater will not drain into car? No leaks/problems just
trying to improve reliability for stop and go driving in hot weather.
I already have green hoses and clips set. Any and all
thoughts/suggestions appreciated. Regards,
Bob