[6pack] Source for 4" Convex Mirror

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Source for 4" Convex Mirror
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 21:02:23 -0500
 Hi List,

I will keep this short.? I asked my friend who works at a local glass shop if
he could come up with a 4" convex mirror and in about 1.5 hours he stopped by
and dropped one off on my desk.? He sourced a mirror that was larger than
necessary and cut it with a circle cutter.? He told me that he cut it on
cardboard and that was the secret to cutting it without it breaking.? If anyone
is having trouble finding such a mirror for their car and is interested in
buying one the cost would be $25 plus shipping.? That reflects the cost of the
mirror that he has to cut from.? I suspect that if you needed a mirror in a
slightly different diameter he could probably cut it your specifications.? NFI,
he is just a really nice guy trying to help out the Triumph community at my
request.

If you are interested please contact me off list and I will give you the
information on how to get in touch with him.? Sorry to initiate another post on
this topic but I thought it might interest someone.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108