Re: [6pack] Fwd: RE: TR6 door mirrors, 2

To: lang@isis.mit.edu (Robert Lang)
Subject: Re: [6pack] Fwd: RE: TR6 door mirrors, 2
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:02:55 -0800
 My apologies to the list for making a dumb typo on the size. It
should've read 4.320 not 2.320.

Yes, it can be reproduced at home, with patience and the right
equipment. I may write this somewhat long proceedure up as a Newsletter
article, should Todd want it. I did promise to not dwell on this on the
list, so I will respond to off-list questions and answers for those
interested enough to try it.

Meanwhile...The "secret" project is stalled at 200 HP +/-, unless TRICK
gas is used. (At $7.00 per gal.)  CD is around .35, and mileage at 26
(HVDA), with a tail wind!

Dick

From: lang@isis.mit.edu(Robert Lang) Date: RE: TR6 door mirrors