Re: [6pack] TR6 exhausts

To: Erik <aktifspeed@earthlink.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 exhausts
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 17:27:56 +0000
From: Erik <aktifspeed@earthlink.net>

> I'm in need of a new exhaust system as well, I've got an old Monza on
> now which is barley hanging on. I understand we can purchase ANSA
> exhausts again, (yes, I know they're expensive). Does anyone know
> how the ANSA system compares to the Monza in terms of sound volume &
> quality of build? BTW, I am running a header as well right now.

The ANSA is supposed to be better built, using better materials and with better
welds. It is also supposed to be quieter than the Monza. I hope that's true
because I have one that's going on the car this winter. BUT, they are currently
out of production and you may have trouble finding one. Last summer at VTR, Kai
Radicke had a couple available. Don't know about any of the Big 3.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
Highland Park, IL