Re: Starter fails to engage after trannie install

To: "Triumph 6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Starter fails to engage after trannie install
From: "John North" <johncnorth@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 23:43:06 -0500
You know, I feel really stupid right now, I had a friend with me and
was testing some more...   He says, heh the fan is turning, and indeed
it is.   So everything is working fine, but I took the spark plugs out
way back so I could turn the crank by hand and don't have them back
yet.   The motor is just spinning merrily along and whining because it
has no compression.

I think I'm going to buy a Pinto next, anyone care to help with that?

John North