Trials

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Trials
From: "mjmullin@juno.com" <mjmullin@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:53:08 GMT
Hello all:
I haven't seen any "Post-Trials" posts, so I thought I'd chime in and say that
it was great to see a lot of the TR250/TR6 community over the past weekend in
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.  We had 66 registrations, which puts it near the top of
the attendance list.  We had a great time in spite of the cold temps and
drizzle that persisted over the course of Friday and Saturday.
Next year's Trials location will be Hershey, PA, which may be of interest to
the Baltimore, Philly, New Jersey, etc. crowd.  And for you West Coasters - we
did take a straw poll at the membership meeting and asked who'd be interested
in making a trip out west...Las Vegas was thrown out for comment, so we do
want you to know that we think of you guys!
Matt Mullin -former 6-PACK Chairman
(Greg Donegan is the new Chairman...best wishes to Greg as the new leader of
the "PACK")