TRF magic clutch - Sach?

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF magic clutch - Sach?
From: "John VanNorman" <jvannorman@wowway.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 12:08:17 -0500
Okay, maybe someone knows the answer to this.  Does the current Magic clutch
kit offered by TRF include a Sach
pressure plate?  I've read some older posts indicating that it does and I
emailed TRF a few days ago to confirm that
it still does, but they never responded.

Since BPNW sells their magic clutch equivalent with a generic Gunst, I'm trying
to figure out if it would be cheaper
to get a 3 piece Sach kit from BPNW (they quoted me $200) and order the Gunst
from TRF or just order the whole deal
from TRF. (Another option would be to order the clutch parts individually from
another auto parts store, but I'm not
certain what specific part numbers you need for each component).

John V.

1974 1/2 TR6