Re: Gearbox Top Cover O-rings

To: mpisani099@yahoo.com, mailkendall@sbcglobal.net,
Subject: Re: Gearbox Top Cover O-rings
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:51:29 -0400
 Mike,

 Actually, I have used it both ways. When I applied it to the gearbox while the
gearbox was in the car I had no way of getting a gasket in there so I applied
it sans gasket. With the OD conversion I have been applying it to both sides of
the gaskets, most of which are paper thin anyways.

 I have no report yet on leaking with the gasket and Right Stuff since I have
to finish the OD conversion and fill it full of fluid and see what happens, but
I am optimistic.

 Aaron
    Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)