Re: Clutch problem

To: John North <johncnorth@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Clutch problem
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 20:16:00 -0700 (PDT)
John,

Just to be sure about the fork pin, unbolt it & see if
it's broken.  If it is...well there's your problem, if
it's not put it back in & cross drill it while the
gearbox is out!

When you have the problem, are you getting adequate
travel out of the push rod?  If so, then you should be
able to rule out the hydraulics...should:-)

How about the engine RPMs...do they drop when the
clutch is depressed?  Just thinking about the engine
thrust washers...

Good luck,

Todd Bermudez