Minilite style wheels

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Minilite style wheels
From: Martin Romagni <mrdr3600@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:58:03 -0700 (PDT)
Fellow Listers,

  Am thinking about purchasing Minilite style wheels for my TR6. Currently I
run 205-70-15 tires on stock steel wheels. I'm interested in hearing from those
of you who have these wheels, especially if you're running the same size tires
as I am planning to.

  I'd like to know what width wheel you are using (I'm thinking about 6.5"),
the brand of wheels (real Minilites, Panasports, Konig's etc.), whether you
have any interference issues with suspension parts and any other words of
wisdom you have for me!

  Thanks in advance,

  Marty Romagni
  1974 TR6