Nissan R200 differential kit

To: 6-Pack email <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nissan R200 differential kit
From: Mitch Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 07:21:44 -0400
Hi all,

I am interested in any feedback on the GoodParts Nissan differential kit
. After an unsuccessful differential rebuild I have decided to not beat
a dead horse. What ever I missed of failed to adjust will have to wait
for a rainy day when I'm curious, but now I want to drive & not worry
about being flatbeded from where ever.

 From what I've read on Richards web site, it should be a quieter & more
competent part. I have the HVDA trany so shortening the driveshaft
should not be needed. At under $1,000 , it seems to be pretty close to
the price of an exchanged original TR diff. I was a little concerned
about a mention of a c-clip disengagement in the axle under hard cornering.

Any feed back from owners that have installed this and have miles under
their belt would be appreciated.

--
Mitch Seff
Oceanside, N.Y.