RE: TR6 Lower Suspension - Threaded Hole Plug

To: "Andy Schwarz" <aschwarz11@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: TR6 Lower Suspension - Threaded Hole Plug
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:16:13 -0800
        Andy:

        McMaster-Carr has plastic threaded hole plugs, in a variety of
sizes. They are not the exact style, but they do have them. You must buy
them in quantities of 100, but the good news is that 100 will cost you
about $3.

        www.mcmaster-carr.com

        Page 3494 of their on line catalog.

        "Tapered Polyethylene Caps and Plugs"