RE: Oil Pressure

To: "Ray" <RayMuratore@msn.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil Pressure
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 18:34:42 -0500
Ray:

A car isn't a boat. They really don't like running at WOT for extended
periods of time. You might want to do a little bearing checking and
listening with a mechanical stethoscope (or screwdriver against the
ear). It could just be that your oil got hot and thin, but better safe
than sorry.

Mark
1972 TR6