Re: 2006 TRials date set?

To: bdischer@blakedischer.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2006 TRials date set?
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:21:46 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/2005 3:06:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bdischer@blakedischer.com writes:

> Does anyone know if a date has been set for the 2006 TRials yet?  I
> am beginning to plan the 2006 America's British Reliability Run and
> don't want to select the same weekend.  Thanks much.

Hi Blake,
That would be Sept. 28 thru Oct 1, 2006 in Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
Thanks!
You did not say it was Eric, a fellow North Coaster, who got the speed
warning this year on the Reliability Run.  I bet that is the first time he has
ever
been stopped.
Cheers,
Darrell