RE: Alternator

To: <jserignese@notes.cc.sunysb.edu>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Alternator
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 08:11:08 -0700
        Jim:

        If you can get it started and drive it, take it to an automotive
battery/alternator shop. In the Portland OR area, I use Battery X-change
(NFI). They will test the alternator and battery in your car for free,
and will replace either one or both while you wait. Look in the yellow
pages under auto electrics for your local equivalent.

        Vance