Re: Peddle Box

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Peddle Box
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 22:39:51 -0700
John---Not sure if your concern is the arm hitting the brake switch or
the spring hitting this switch.
If it's the spring, direct it another way. (Altho the factory eyelet
should be fine)

If the arm is hitting the switch, it's supposed to. The brake light
should come on as the pedal arm moves away from switch contact.

Dick

Subject: Peddle Box
        I'm reassembling my peddle box after powder
coating. I remember the clutch peddle having the extra arm and the brake
being the single arm. I cant quite figure how to hook up a brake return
spring without it hitting the brake light switch. anyone have a good
picture they could send me. I know, I should have taken my own.
                                            Thanks
for any help.   John Mitchell   76 TR6