Re: Interior kits

To: "Colin Traquair" <ctraquair@rogers.com>, "6pack"
Subject: Re: Interior kits
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 12:22:52 -0400
As far as I know there are 4 manufactures of the interior kits: Newton
Commercial, John Skinner, Prestige, and Heritage.
Newton, Skinner and Heritage are exact repros of the original. Prestige adds
a back storage panel on the back of the seat and do not have the  diamond
stamping process and the front pocket is a bit different. Although none
provide stamping  for leather, although you can get it perfed.
TRF provides their own rugs via Magic Carpet Factory.
Although I don't have them they are excellent.maybe one of these days
That said VB and TRF buy their panels from one of the British manufactures.
I bought my newton commercial unit through TRF because it was cheaper buying
it through them because the bulk shipping advantage they get vs direct
shipping for me. The fact that TRF was having a sale plus my TRF club
discount helped lean me that way.

Al Salvatore
www.triumphowners.com/624