RE:

To: <jfarris@troy.edu>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 07:53:30 -0700
        Jim:

        Cracking frames have been reported by several people doing the
tube shock conversion.
        The original welds obviously need to be repaired. If you are
going to retain the tube shocks, then you will need to add some
reinforcing. If you are going to go back to the lever shocks, then
the reinforcements will not be needed.

        Just my $0.000002

        Vance