Low Oil Pressure - Tried Synthetic

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Low Oil Pressure - Tried Synthetic
From: Bruce Simms <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:38:54 -0400 (EDT)
Vance:  My oil pressure is not teriffic, but usable I guess at 75 lbs cold and
45-50 at highway speed.

I tried Mobil 1 15-50 last summer, but didn't notice any better hot pressure
over Castrol 20-50.   So far I don't know why I would use synthetic again.

I guess I should consider dropping the oil pan and changing the rod and main
bearings as some have suggested in other posts.   My oil presuure might
increase to 50-55 if I rev to 4000 on the highway.

regards, Bruce Simms CF1941UO