Re: you know gas is high when....

To: "Michael Corbitt" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: you know gas is high when....
From: brobbins@nec.co.nz
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:38:00 +1200
Hi Richard,

Could be worse, here in NZ we are paying around $6.10 a gallon for 91 octane
petrol. More for the 96 or 98 that my TR needs (pushing $6.50!). And our petrol
is one of the worst grades in the world (our lot only buy the cheap stuff - if
it was wine, it would sell for $2 bottle ;-)

I know what you mean about the gas mileage - our 2500TC uses less fuel than the
2.5lt all singing all dancing electronic controlled Nissan we had. What was
that about advancements in technology?...

Pity I live 30 miles from work, otherwise I'd think about cycling. I guess I'll
have to stick to the train and Shank's pony.

Take care
Bernard
'71 2500 PI (in hibernation)
'73 TR6 PI (about to go into hibernation)
'75 2500 TC (saving up for the next big investment - a full tank of gas ;-)