Bench Bleeding

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Bench Bleeding
From: Bob Rothstein <rgrothstein@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:17:55 -0800 (PST)
     Does anyone know the whereabouts of Peter Zaborski?  I want
to him ask a question about his VTR article on bench bleeding a
brake master, but my email to him is coming back as
undeliverable.
     But maybe the list can help.  I understand the concept, but
Peter's article references making a hose circuit from the brake
master back into the reservoir.  I'm not understanding how those
protective plastic caps that thread into the brake master body
can accommodate a brake hose.  What am I missing?
     Thanks.
     Bob Rothstein