J-Type O/D in 2nd??

To: Six Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: J-Type O/D in 2nd??
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:21:39 -0800 (PST)
All,

When I eventually get my TR6 out of storage, I want to
figure out what this problem might be??

My tranny doesn't always like to go into o/d, but it
eventually does.  Sometimes, I forget to take it out
of o/d when coming to a stop.  Sooooo, I take off &
hit 2nd & wham...O/D.  Could this be a "sticky" switch
on the top cover?  Could this be the reason for my O/D
not always wanting to go into overdrive?  This is
something I haven't seen on the list...well not that I
can remember.

Thanks in advance,

Todd Bermudez
CD198L