Re: New TR6 update (diff mount and some rust!)

To: "6pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New TR6 update (diff mount and some rust!)
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 05:42:06 -0600
John -

one or more of  your diffy mounts are busted.  common malady; you'll have to
pull the diffy to fix that.

original/update - my theory of life is to update in the spirit of the time,
i.e., do updates that are appropriate to the time, unless, for example, it's
a massive improvement like Master's new wiring harness.    i doubt you are
going concours, so make it nice, but don't do anything that will someday
make you the dpo like sculpting out the door handles.

good luck; nice car!

Oliver