RE: Glad I carry a fire extinguisher

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Glad I carry a fire extinguisher
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:59:49 -0800
        Folks:

        OK, I am now terrified. (I do carry a fire extinguisher, by the
way).

        Any chance these were related to the "Clear Hooters" headlight
switch? The TR6 was recalled because of fires caused by this switch, and
cars that were repaired by the dealer had the Lucas switch installed in
its place. My car has clearly been updated, because the dash opening had
been hogged out rather crudely to accommodate the larger Lucas switch.

        Please, oh please tell me that I don't need to worry about this
if I have the Lucas switch...

        Thanks,

        Vance
Cogito Ergo Zoom