Re: Interesting e-mail from Moss ANSA EXHAUST

To: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@yahoo.com>, "Six Pack"
Subject: Re: Interesting e-mail from Moss ANSA EXHAUST
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:33:11 -0500
> Just received a message from MossMotors...apparently
> they're selling ANSA Exhaust for 72-76 TR6??  $483.

Budget another $100-$175 in their for truck freight shipping from Moss...
they will not send them UPS Ground.

I will admit I am the one that led to that shipping change, I got an advance
shipment of ANSA exhausts in August 2004, and sold out so quickly I had to
buy a couple units from Moss in the interim before I could get more directly
ANSA.  Anyhow, UPS CLOBBERED one of the exhaust systems so badly that it
looked like a mack truck ran over the unit.  Moss was partly to blame too,
their shipping staff did an extremely poor job protecting the vulnerable
portions of the system.  Moss revised the shipping status of the ANSA units
right then.

As far as other suppliers stocking the ANSA units, it is doubtful.  The 2004
production run was under 100 units, and they were all spoken for by
mid-November.  I sold the 10 units I could get from ANSA and a couple I
bought from Moss.  As far as I can get out of ANSA they won't be another
production run for a good period of time.

Kai

--
Kai M. Radicke
Wishbone Classics