Disconnecting Buzzer Speaker

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Disconnecting Buzzer Speaker
From: <gameparker@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:21:19 -0500
Just got my 6 out of stasis at my Dad's garage to bring over to my own and
after all these years of not functioning, the seat belt buzzer chooses to come
on and stay on for the entire ride home.  Even with the key out of the
ignition, the buzzer stays on with power from the battery (disconnecting the
battery is the only way to kill it.  Bottom line:  which wire kills the buzzer.
O.K. now to toot my horn:  car hasn't been started in a year.  With my MSD and
SU carbs - no fiddling or adjustments, just start up, warm up and go.  So glad
I got rid of those ZS's...  BTW, to you guys up north:  dreadful weather down
here in Fla for top down driving - 70 degrees and sunny - far to hot! (;-))
Thanks in advance for the buzzer help.
Geoff Parker
74 TR6