74 tr6 motor and trans for sale

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 74 tr6 motor and trans for sale
From: "Mike D'Ambrogia" <miked@jamagination.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 17:38:01 -0800
All

*Finally* got the motor and transmission pulled from my TR6 this
morning.  Motor was a pretty good runner, but was starting to get tired.
Always fired right up, some smoke under heavy throttle when not quite
all the way warmed up.  Passed CA smog test 2 years ago.  Fairly new
clutch IIRC.  Transmission in good shape, was popping out of 3rd going
downhill 2-3 years ago but hadn't done it in awhile.  comes with carbs,
starter, red 7 blade fan, alternator, air cleaner cover -- pretty much
complete fan to transmission output shaft.  I'm hanging on to the clutch
slave so that'll be the only thing that you might need.

Pictures at:

http://www.tworock.com/mjd/images/stuff/IMG_1752.JPG
http://www.tworock.com/mjd/images/stuff/IMG_1753.JPG
http://www.tworock.com/mjd/images/stuff/IMG_1754.JPG
http://www.tworock.com/mjd/images/stuff/IMG_1755.JPG

shifter is missing from pics but will be included.  if you see something
you think should be included but is not in the pictures let me know

I'm in Sonora, CA (95370) east of Modesto, CA and would love for someone
to come pick it up.  Crating and shipping is an option I suppose, we can
discuss it.  I'd also like to sell it as a complete package, both engine
and trans together.  Thought I'd float it out here first before ebay or
craigslist, so if'n you're interested shoot me a viable offer.  Seller
motivated

Mike
74.5 TR6