Clutch & TOB Recommendations?

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Clutch & TOB Recommendations?
From: ronald weber <rmweber_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:27:57 -0800 (PST)
OK, I now have my TR in pieces as part of a pretty thorough restoration. Before
I get it painted and start reassembling, I'm going to do some preventive
maintanence. Certainly the clutch & TOB is near the top of the list.  In doing
some research, I became a little overwhelmed while considering B&B vs Luk vs
Sachs vs Magic Clutch not to mention the Gunst TOB vs others.

If any of the list participants have any positive or negative comments or
recommendations on clutch/TOB, I'd like to hear them.

Thanks,
Ron W
'71 TR6 CC63207L