What a PITA

To: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack"
Subject: What a PITA
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:30:17 -0400
Over a year ago I purchased new wiper wheel boxes for my TR6.  I had taken
no action because I rarely drive my car in the rain, and I knew it would be
a pain.  I was mistaken, it isn't a PITA, its a great big ol' PITA.  And of
course, if you have your dash out, then you might as well clean your gauges
and install new O-rings, as well as put in the new voltage regulator that's
been gathering dust for 12 plus months.  Did I mention that the covers to
the wheel boxes look like they could use a little PC?

I suppose the deadline for the VTR will guarantee at least a mostly finished
product.

Oh, and the Newcastle has run out.

R. Ashford Little II

 <http://www.geocities.com/ralittle2> '70 TR6