Re: Valve Cover List

To: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Valve Cover List
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:56:13 -0400
Hugh Barber helpfully wrote:

> For those of you on the Swarthout Valve Cover List, should you
> decide to take some action re:FL Attorney General, the URL is:
>
> http://myfloridalegal.com/consumer

I might also suggest that those of you who sent payment through the mail get
in touch with your local Post Masters, or visit the following URL where you
may download a mail fraud complaint form.

http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/

Having gone through this before myself, it would be beneficial if all of you
who have not received your valve covers coordinate your efforts and submit
the forms/complaints in unison to the same authorities.

--
Kai M. Radicke
Wishbone Classics