Supplier prices and services

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Supplier prices and services
From: "Larry Alt" <lalt@whiteco.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:12:10 -0500
One of the reasons that we have a great hobby at an affordable price is the
commitment that has been made by the Big Three.  Without their investment
and support many Triumphs would be sitting behind barns and garages rusting
away because parts and technical knowledge was not available.  Because
businesses (yes, with the profit motive) elect to support a specialized area
we can find parts for our autos at fairly reasonable prices.  We can even
get 24hr delivery on many of the items.  Car breaks on Sunday.we are back on
the road within the week.  That's good service.  The competitive nature of
more than one supplier helps keep the prices in check.

Thanks to the dedication of a few, the sport and hobby will continue for
generations.

Larry G. Alt

lalt@whiteco.com

219-769-6601