Re: Is autox.team.net down? and question

To: red_tr250@hotmail.com, dmallin@attglobal.net, 6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Is autox.team.net down? and question
From: SOThornton@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 23:36:58 EDT
List-

I have contributed to this list more regularly in year's past. However, I
lurked with lots of interest for the past year or so.

All that to say, I did not realize how much I enjoyed the daily postings
until there were none.

Hats off to Mark for all he does to keep this list going!

Now for my question-my TR6 ran well a month ago. I tried to take it out this
weekend and it would not start. No lights, no click of the ignition, no turn
signals. I tried hooking up the battery Tender and the flashing red light came
on, meaning the "battery is not connected properly."

I have the electrical Emergency flasher bypass wired in as suggested by Dan
Masters. I checked that and the position of the toggle switch does not change
the result.

What am I doing wrong? Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance-

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

1962 TR3B
1968 TR 250
1971 TR6
1963 Jaguar Mk II RHD
2000 Indian Chief

In a message dated 6/1/2004 7:07:28 PM Central Standard Time,