4 Brown wires from harnes to Battery?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: 4 Brown wires from harnes to Battery?
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 18:46:11 +0000
Oh Mighty List,

I'm installing my new wiring harness, and have a question.

Where do the brown wires that go through the firewall by the positive side of
the battery (carb side) connect to?. I know the two white leads go to the
starter solinoid, the red battery cable to the solinoid. The little black cable
to the body ground by the battery tray. But these four large pronged wires
should go to battery right, but how? The red battery cable I recived from MOSS.
just has one connection to the starter solinoid.

Installing the dash wiring as I await your answer...

Thanks in advance almighty list...

--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net