Re: junk yard carbs

To: "Tom Duclos" <ltcdoty@adelphia.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: junk yard carbs
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 18:06:27 -0800
Tom,

you shouldn't have problems rebuilding the 'guts' of them; CD-2's are
CD-2's.  You may find a problem with all the linkages etc; each car maker
tended to run their linkages and connections in a certain way, that usually
was different from others.  However, having said that, my mechanic source
reckons the are almost a direct replacement - he's told me to keep my eyes
open for just what you found!

Ken