Re: should've paid more attention during dissassembly

To: ken.davis@comcast.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: should've paid more attention during dissassembly
From: David Brady <dmb993@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:31:21 -0500
Thanks everyone for your replies. It turns
out that I got both answers, so I guess it
doesn't really matter which end gets bolted
where. I put the male end to the rear (so
to speak :-)). Other's would say that the
short end is at the rear. I think I better stop
before I get myself into trouble!

Thanks
Dave
68 TR250 CD8124L