Re: TR6 for sale: Follow up II

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 for sale: Follow up II
From: "Brett Graffis" <bgraffis@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:41:40 -0500
Some more information:

I've owned the car for 2 years and have put on about 1400 miles of sunny day
driving.  The previous owner had it for about 18 months and put on another
700 miles.  I know that, during our two ownerships, the car has been
garaged.  Before that, I can't be entirely sure.  I do know that the owner
before that (I think that would be the car's second owner) bought it in 1978
and put on a majority of the miles.  I can't say for sure whether it was
garaged during that time but, if it wasn't, I'd really expect it to be in
worse condition.  But, that's just my opinion.

As for price, I'd be thrilled with $4400 but that's probably high.  Like the
message says, I'll be flexible and, to be honest, I'd much rather sell it to
someone from the list rather than though the newspaper.  At least I'd know
it would be someone who'd appreciate the car and that's worth a lot to me.
Besides, the 6pack list has saved me money in the past.  That being said,
I'd be willing to work on the price.

Brett Graffis
bgraffis@hotmail.com

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month.  Limited time offer--
sign up now!   http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup